A friend in my life.


Being a social animal relations are very important in our life. Because we spent most of our time with our family and friends. But due to Asian culture we are not very frank with out blood relatives. I know time is changing and our culture also, But we still it exist.
    In such society we find a shoulder to shel tears. Usually our's Friend is on the top of the list for this job. And they usually played quite satisfying job. So in short Friends have important role in our lives. 
    I gathered a lots of views about good friends. And most of them suggest that your childhood friends are the best friends. But this didn't happen for me. It doesn't mean that my childhood friends are not good enough. I think i was not capable enough to walk with their thoughts.
    Then my university life starts. And i found a friend who is important for me. He is arslan aslam.
Here we are not talking about arslan aslam we are taking about an idea, we are not taking about a human we are taking about something else in form of a human.

I used to think i am the only genius person in this world.How dump was I. But after listening his thought on different aspects of life , i just feel embarrassed for myself. He gave me new glasses to see this world. He taught me how to enjoy worst situation in life. He told me divine unconcern exist in this world. He though how to cope with your ideas. He bring me in new world of ideas. As much i know about him, as much i feel unknown to him. I believe that he does not belong from this world and i am not forcing my thought on you, you may disagree. But it would not affect my beliefs(He thought me this).
He gave me an idea of self actualization . How taught me how to deal with your Religion , with your friends, with yourself
x


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction Of My Blog